Superior performance. B&W simplicity.
Superior performance. B&W simplicity.
Increase productivity, reduce costs and exceed your customers’ expectations.
Perfect for printing-intensive environments, such as pay-for-print shops and book publishing, the Xerox® D136 Copier/Printer was engineered for superior performance, renowned Xerox dependability and ease of use, plus state-of-the-art finishing capabilities and the ability to add industry leading integrated workflowoptimisation solutions. The Xerox® D136 helps you grow your business because you’re free to focus on what you do best: producing great work. We’ll help you produce it faster and more affordably.
Price On Request
Enquire directly about this product.
Meet the demanding deadlines for all of your transactional printing with the Xerox® D136 Copier/Printer.
Consistently, accurately and reliably receive and process data, then quickly print large volumes of the high-quality bills, statements and invoices you and your customers expect. And you can place the Xerox® D136 right at your point of need.
Speed and Productivity
The D136 Copier/Printer keeps your jobs moving, enabling you to meet your tightest deadlines and accommodate higher volumes.
• High-speed print engines deliver output at up to 136 pages per minute.
• Add a High-Capacity Feeder or an Oversized High-Capacity Feeder to accommodate your standard, oversized and custom stock requirements for long, uninterrupted runs.
The fine image quality offered by the D136 Copier/Printer enables you to send a powerful message that lends impact to every communication you create.
• 2400 x 2400 dpi print resolution delivers consistent, high-quality reproduction of text, solids, photos and graphics, with exceptional registration for polished, professional results.
• Exclusive Xerox® EA Toner plays an integral role in the delivery of superior image-quality. You get the highest levels of detailing, with the sharpest text and halftones, and deep, solid blacks. Produces a less glossy finish than previous toners, leaving professional matt results. Plus, EA Toner melts at 10 degrees C less than previous D Series toners, leaving a lower carbon footprint.
Ease of use
The D136 Copier/Printer has been designed for maximum ease of use.
• The familiar Xerox® FreeFlow® Print Server is optional and features an easy-to-use user interface that minimises training and learning curves and maximises agility. • A small footprint means you can place the D136 Copier/Printer right at your point of need.
• Accepts any data stream, anytime, including Adobe® PostScript®, PDF, PCL, LCDS, IPDS, Xerox® VIPP® and PPML.
• Load-while-run, unload-while-run and change-while-run capabilities mean you can load paper, unload finished documents or change toner cartridges while the printer is running. This ensures continuous operation and high productivity.
• Colour scanning with 600 x 600 dpi with 8-bit grey (256 shades) scan resolution produces copy output that truly matches the original.
• A fast, single-pass, colour dual-head scanner – which means each original is only scanned once – scans at speeds up to 200 images per minute.
• Concurrent scan/receive, RIP and print processing provide maximum throughput.
• The 250-sheet Automatic Document Feeder ensures that even the largest, most complex jobs run with optimum speed and efficiency.
• The Build Job feature enables easy programming of different types of pages in one document, with no manual collation required regardless of the job’s complexity.
• Convert hard-copy pages to TIFF, JPEG and PDF files that you can store in folders for fast reprint or send directly to an FTP location or an email distribution list.
• Standard colour scanning allows full-colour communication via email or digital file distribution (JPEG, TIFF, PDF) for fast, inexpensive collaboration.
• Print from and save to any standard USB drive device for easy walk-up convenience.
At Xerox, we strive to help your business or institution produce exceptional output faster and more cost effectively. But productivity and bottom-line savings mean nothing unless you can also count on consistent reliability. That’s why every component within the D136 Copier/Printer has been engineered for maximum uptime and long-life durability.
|Aftersales Support||Ongoing Maintenance||Delivering Supplies||Installation Services|
|Our expert team are here to guide you through setup, to get you up and running.||We can help you prolong the life of your machine with periodical service maintenance to keep it running at its optimum performance.||We want to simplify your supplies needs, our dedicated office supplies divisions makes ordering Ink, Toner and Paper even easier and more convenient from a single source.||Our highly trained technical installation engineers can integrate and install machines into multiple network types and assist in the setup of advance features|